Water Filtration System
FREEION ENGINEERING design unique filtration system to improve the treated water quality by removing Physical Impurities, Organic Compounds, Colour, Odor, Iron, Manganese, Turbidity etc.
Filtration is the process by which, physical impurities, suspended particles are filtered, and different methods are used for filtration. These are Pressure Sand Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, Iron Filter, Disc Filter, Micron Cartridge Filter, Bag Filter.
▪ High filtration efficiencies
▪ Filter up to 0.5 microns
▪ FRP, MSRL, MSEP & SS Vessel available.
▪ Standard and effective sand- anthracite media
▪ Low pressure drop across the vessel
▪ Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel
▪ Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic features are provided
• Cooling water
• Treatment of waste water
• Production of drinking water
• Filtration in swimming pools
• Pre filtration for membrane systems
• Filtration of gray or surface water
• Potable water treatment
• Dairy and food products
• Drinking water and baverages
• Irrigation and farming.
• Power plant